What is NJ Consumer Affairs?
NJ consumer affair website is available at www.nj consumer affair.gov renew. This online platform is the official portal of New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs. It is aimed to offer the expanded menu and self-service option. This website is specially designed for the residents of New Jersey.
What can the user do at NJConsumeraffairs.gov?
There are several activities that the users do at this portal. Here are the details.
- Renew the License online.
- Verify the current license.
- Apply for initial license.
- Check the status of license application.
- Verify and update certified home health aides employment.
- Apply for temporary emergency license.
Pages – Licensing Services
https://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/renewals Offices remain closed to the public due to the public health emergency, however, staff is working remotely. Use the gray tool bar to navigate to the department or professional board you need to get in touch with.