What is MyWAM Mi Portal?
MyWAM stands for My Waterworks Account Manager. It is an online platform for the customers of Waterworks. Only the customers who have the Waterworks account can access My WAM portal. This portal makes you easier to manage your Waterworks account. As the example, you may view the monthly bill and pay it.
How to Get Started to MyWAM Mi portal?
- Prepare your Waterworks new account number and Customer number.
- Register to create MyWAM account.
- Update your contact information.
What are the Steps to Log into MyWAM Waterworks account?
- Visit My Waterworks Account Manager at dpw.lacounty.gov.
- Enter your MyWAM username.
- Enter the password.
MILogin – Login
https://milogin.michigan.gov/eai/login/authenticate?URL=/ Please do not create a new MILogin account if you already have one to access the following online services: MDOS eServices (CARS), MDHHS MI Bridges, DNR eLicense, MDHHS myHealthButton, MiPage, Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM) or Pure Michigan Talent Connect (PMTC).